* Start discussions or create new topics in proper sub-forums/groups with appropriate subject areas. Posting of identical/repeated/similar threads or messages in different or wrong sub-forums/groups is prohibited.
* Posting or sharing of scam messages, viruses, offensive materials and adult contents is strictly prohibited.
* Spamming or sending simultaneous or repeated unsolicited messages to other users is prohibited.
* Usage of swear or abusive words is not allowed.
* Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation are not permitted.
* Repeated registration of one user, regardless of his/her aims, is prohibited. Registration of nicknames resembling the existing ones so that they can mislead other forum users, is prohibited.
The rules are introduced to create comfortable and constructive atmosphere of communication..
SFIbis Community is an online social-business forum where individuals meet to interact, discuss ideas, share updates, socialize and network.
*Please note that all contents, links, images and all other forms of information on this website are provided on "as-is" basis without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on SFIbis Community. SFIbis Community or any of its representatives or employees will not accept or assume any responsibility or liability for contents, links and all other forms of information displayed or available on this website.
Contents, links, images and comments posted on this site by third parties are not affiliated with SFIbis Community. Such third-party information is the sole responsibility of the third parties. SFIbis Community expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied to any and all data, information and/or services provided by Third Party Providers.
SFIbis Community or any of its representatives or employees shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by or arising from any delay, error, omission or use of any data, information and services provided by such Third Party Providers.