Job - Customer Service Agent | Northern Air Cargo- Bethel, AK USA - Vacancy
Job Details: The Customer Service Agent II provides customer information and sells NAC products by performing the following duties:
• Answers customer service telephone inquiries and gives information on flight schedules, freight services and backhauls.
• Quotes verbal and written tariff rates.
• Executes air waybills using computer and manual entry.
• Responsible for the accuracy of all required paperwork and documentation.
• Provides courteous and efficient service to Customers delivering and picking up freight.
• Performs general office duties including filing and record keeping.
• Handles cash shipments and maintains balanced cash drawer.
• Responsible for resolving missing freight issues.
• Operates all ground service equipment in a safe manner.
• Regular attendance and shift work is required.
• Other duties may be assigned.
RequirementsMust be 18 years or older. High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Six months related experience and/or training preferred. Valid Driver’s License required. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and interoffice memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate information in one-on-one and small group situation to customers, clients, in person, and over the telephone. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages. Presents a friendly and professional image to the public. Must be able to work under flexible customer service demands. Must be able to type accurately and use a ten key. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. This position may occasionally require outdoor work and/or exposure to weather conditions. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment. ..More Details » [Apply] *Report Job Scams