Schizophrenia patients who had recently been released from jail were less likely to be re-arrested or otherwise fail treatment when they took a depot antipsychotic drug compared with daily oral medication in a randomized trial, a researcher reported at the American Psychiatric Association's annual meeting. http://bit.ly/1qeeFqY

2 Comments

michel88 michel88

Re: Schizophrenia patients and depot antipsychotic drug

Yeah schizophrenia is a disease which affects directly on our brain. My famous people are also diagnosed with this mental disorder. Did you know the name these famous people with schizophrenia? I have list of those people, if you want to know about those then I will share it.
Ryan12 Ryan12

Re: Schizophrenia patients and depot antipsychotic drug

Thank you so much for sharing dear, but it is not necessary to take drugs always and that is why I always prefer to go for natural treatments from acupuncture meadowvale. They are amazing and always come up with solution for my every problem.